1. Get some recycled paper and then connect and fold them into a triangular shape.
2. If you’re paper isn’t big enough, feel free to use some glue to connect multiple pieces of paper.
3. Cut off the folded parts.
4. Get some Blu-Tack.
5. Stick the triangular paper on the wall with Blu-Tack.
6. Get some painting material. I used acrylic for mine, you can use marker pen, color pencil, poster color, or anything else you prefer
7. Paint the triangular paper into a Christmas tree!
8. Get some Christmas tree lights and use Blu-Tack to stick them in a zig-zag pattern.
9. Stick a star at the top of the Christmas tree, wear your red Christmas hat….then turn on the Christmas lights!